DTA are always happy to receive CV's from time served engineers with appropriate careers and teaching/assessing qualifications.
Due to continued steady growth in the strength of North Yorkshire employers, and the number of apprenticeships and employer focused training programme delivered, DTA are in a position to increase particularly the number of Trainer/Assessor positions.
- The current 2017 order of priority is in the following skill pathways:
- Fabrication & Welding
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering in Electronic/Electrical and PLC's
- Higher Level Qualifications - HNC/HND/Advanced Engineering Mathematics
- Mechanical Machining (manual/CNC) and Manufacturing Assembly
- Technical Design and all levels of CAD packages
There is always a benefit to have several or multi-skilled Trainer/Assessors.
If you would like to join our well-regarded small team of engineering/teaching professionals, please contact us by sending a CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org