Electrical Engineering Apprentice EXAMPLE
DTA have opportunities for September 2018 to start an Advanced Apprenticeship in Electrical/Electronic Engineering. DTA are based in Malton, North Yorkshire and are the only specialist engineering training provider in their local area.
DTA recruit and train employers across York, Ryedale and along the Yorkshire Coast - you will attend DTA on a day release programme and working 4 days a week with your employer learning job related skills.
We ask all candidates to complete an online application form from our website. We will then invite you to our training centre to complete a mandatory assessment test which is when your details will be sent to recruiting employers.Company Link
We have job opportunities starting from September 2018 to become skilled electrical/electronic engineers whilst scompleting an Advanced Apprenticeship.
The role offers the opportunity to work and train to develop the appropriate skills and under-pinning knwoledge in electrical engineering of:
- drawing and specification information interpretation
- electrical wiring, component and product installation and assembly
- electrical/electronic inspection/testing equipment techniques and procedures
- use and programming of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
- digital electronics
We will support your programme of development in this job role for 3 and a half to four years and this will include day release at our training centre in Malton.
We recommend all candidates have 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- You should have an enthusiastic desire to work in a team based engineering and manufacturing environment
- Be prepared to follow instructions in a methodical manner
- Good communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
York, Ryedale and Coastal areas
To Be Agreed