Mechanical Engineering Apprentice
AB Graphic International:
AB Graphic International was established in 1954, and since that date has not only grown into a truly international business, it has remained a family owned company. Over the years AB Graphic International has produced a wide range of machinery from tag and ticket machines to computer labels.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out CNC machine tool programming
- Setting CNC milling machines
- Machining components using CNC milling machines
We recommend that all applicants have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
You must be able to work as part of a team and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed.
- Good communication skills are advisable and you must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- Ideally the ability to interpret diagrams and forms and have numeracy skills for measuring.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday to Friday (9.00am - 5.00pm)