Apprentice Mechanical Fitter
James Fisher Nuclear:
James Fisher Nuclear is an established supplier of specialist engineering, manufacturing and technical services for applications within challenging, high integrity environments.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Undertaking mechanical fitting activities allocated on production schedules to meet production targets
- Precision fitting, assembly and test of manufactured equipment
- Providing feedback to engineering design reviews as required
- Site working when required
- Defining assembly methods from engineering drawings.
We recommend that all applicants have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- Good time management
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to manage his/her workload and self-manage to deliver tasks
- Ability to read, understand and work to procedures and standards
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Is expected to need general supervision and ask for direction when required.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 16.30pm)