Functional Skills Trainer
The responsibilities of this role are:
- To plan, teach and assess apprentices in English and/or Mathematics and to deliver high quality and inclusive learning opportunities
- To support curriculum management on curriculum and course development
- To fully participate in the quality assurance and improvement processes and procedures
- Experience of working in a teaching/training
- Desirable qualifications/experience
- Teaching qualification
- Assessors Award
- Verifiers Award
For an informal private conversation about this role please call 01653 697698 and ask for either Claire Gavaghan or Gary Simm.
Please send any CV's direct to Claire Gavaghan on claire. firstname.lastname@example.org
DTA are always happy to receive CV's from time served engineers with appropriate careers and teaching/assessing qualifications.
Due to a continued steady growth in the strength of North Yorkshire employers, and the number of apprenticeships and employer focused training programmes delivered, DTA are in a position to increase particularly the number of Trainer/Assessor positions.
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering in Electronic/Electrical and PLC's
- Higher Level Qualifications - HNC/HND/Advanced Engineering Manufacturing
- Fabrication & Welding
- Mechanical Machining (manual/CNC) and Manufacturing Assembly
- Technical Design and all levels of CAD packages
If you would like to join our well-regarded small team of engineering/teaching professionals, please send your CV to email@example.com