Electrical and Electronics Trainer
A unique opportunity of teaching electrical engineering both in the classroom and in the workplace. As the preferred provider for many regional employers, DTA has a new Senior Leadership Team who are looking to bring in talented engineers who have previous teaching experience or who wish to move into training and assessment.
Support will be available for a successful applicant who is not yet teacher trained.
Responsibilities of the role are:
- To plan, teach and assess apprentice and evaluate courses and to deliver high quality and inclusive learning opportunities
- To support curriculum management on curriculum and course development
- To fully participate in the quality assurance and improvement processes and procedures.
- Qualified Engineer
- Experience of working as an Electrical Engineer
For an informal, private conversation about the role please call 01653 697698 and ask for either Claire Gavaghan or Bob Hardie.
DTA are always happy to receive CV's from time served engineers with appropriate careers and teaching/assessing qualifications.
Due to a continued steady growth in the strength of North Yorkshire employers, and the number of apprenticeships and employer focused training programmes delivered, DTA are in a position to increase particularly the number of Trainer/Assessor positions.
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Maintenance Engineering in Electronic/Electrical and PLC's
- Higher Level Qualifications - HNC/HND/Advanced Engineering Manufacturing
- Fabrication & Welding
- Mechanical Machining (manual/CNC) and Manufacturing Assembly
- Technical Design and all levels of CAD packages
If you would like to join our well-regarded small team of engineering/teaching professionals, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org