A unique opportunity to teach electrical engineering both in a classroom and in the workplace has arisen. This is a great chance to join an established independent training provider in the heart of North Yorkshire and work within a dedicated team of professionals. Derwent Training Association is a successful provider with achievement rates 15 points above the national average.
As the preferred provider for many regional employers, the provider has a new senior leadership team who are looking to bring in talented engineers who have previous teaching experience, or who wish to move into training and assessment.
Support is provided for a successful applicant who is not yet teacher trained.
- To plan, teach and assess apprentices and evaluate courses and to deliver high quality and inclusive learning opportunities
- To support curriculum management on curriculum and course development
- To fully participate in the quality assurance and improvement processes and procedures.
- Teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Assessors Award (Desirable)
- Verifiers Award (Desirable)
- Previous support/teaching of apprenticeships (Desirable)
- Electrical Engineering (Essential)
Must hold a clear DBS.
Derwent Training are always happy to receive CV’s from time-served engineers with appropriate careers and/or relevant teaching or engineering qualifications that are looking for a change in career.
Please send your CV to Chief Executive Officer, Claire Gavaghan on email@example.com