Derwent Training Association is an Independent Training Provider which provides training for regional employers. Based in Malton, North Yorkshire, Derwent Training is financially strong and ethically driven and delivers engineering and leadership & management training across 1000 miles2 of the region
Mechanical Engineering Trainer
£23,500 - £30,000 depending on experience
Why work at Derwent Training:
- 27 days annual leave, including a day for your birthday.
- Work a 9-day fortnight, meaning every second Friday is a non-work day
- Access to a fleet car.
- Opportunity to work from home at discretion of line manager
- Support to upskill and undertake CPD
- To plan, teach & assess apprentices and evaluate courses and to deliver high quality, inclusive learning opportunities.
- To work with employers to ensure their apprentices undertake on- the-job and off-the-job training
- To fully participate in the quality assurance and improvement processes and procedures
- Qualified engineer
- Experience of working as a mechanical engineer
- Hold a driving licence
- Teaching qualification
- Assessors Award
- Verifiers Award
- Previous support/teaching of apprenticeships
Successful candidate must have an Enhanced DBS (employer pays for this)
Hereford Way, Malton
Claire Gavaghan (email@example.com)
Derwent Training are always happy to receive CV’s from time-served engineers with appropriate careers and/or relevant teaching or engineering qualifications that are looking for a change in career.
Please send your CV to Chief Executive Officer, Claire Gavaghan on firstname.lastname@example.org