James Fisher Nuclear:
James Fisher Nuclear is an established supplier of specialist engineering, manufacturing and technical services for applications within challenging, high integrity environments.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Plan machining operations by reading works orders, engineering drawings, specifications and other work instructions
- Resolving issues or queries with drawings or other work instructions
- Programming CNC lathes and milling machines
- Proving programme and other first-off operations
- Setting and operating both manual and CNC machine tools
- Ensuring accurate routing data and other issues are recorded
- Organising and maintaining both tools and the working environment to achieve efficient operations
- Working with the Shift Team Leader to continually push machine operations for the best productivity.
We recommend all applicants to have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- Good time management
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Technical aptitude
- The ability to managing his/her work workload and self-manage to deliver tasks
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Is expected to need general supervision and ask for direction when required.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 16.30pm)