Apprentice CAD Designer
Brecks Foods was established by Managing Director James Hirst in 1991 and now has the rights to manufacture well known brands such as Honey Monster Puffs and Good Grain Cereal as well as manufacturing many house hold names with Cereal ingredients and Meat Free products.
With our specialist knowledge of the food industry and our investment in new equipment and services, Brecks Engineering can now service all your Food and non Food related engineering requirements.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Support the team in the development of technical and engineering solutions for new business opportunities
- Attention to detail, ensuring completed work is safe, legal and of the highest possible standard
- Generate 3D CAD models
- Generate 2D CAD drawings
- Generate CNC programs
- Help investigate, resolve non-conformances quickly and efficiently whilst implementing changes when required
- Work as part of the team in developing, implementing any ongoing maintenance of the Quality Management System.
We recommend that all applicants have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
You must be able to work as part of a team and have an enthusiastic approach to work with a desire to succeed.
- Good communication skills are advisable and you must be able to follow instructions with a methodical approach
- Ideally the ability to interpret diagrams and forms and have numeracy skills for measuring.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Technical Support (Computer Aided Design)
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday to Thursday (8.00am-17.00pm) Friday (8.00am - 16.00pm)