Apprentice Fabricator Welder
Based just north of York, Plowman Bros is a design/engineering/fabrication company specialising in engineered metalwork and manufacturing a range of high quality products to supply various industry sectors. Plowman Bros produce bespoke products to fit their customers' needs ranging from commercial vehicle plant and equipment, semi-trailers for transport and waste processing equipment as well as cultivation equipment to name a few.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings
- Marking out, cutting and drilling materials
- Preparing and grinding material in prep from welding
- Assembly of parts
- Jig making.
We recommend candidates to have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Due to Plowman Bros rural location, applicants should have their own transport to get to and from work.
- Good communication skills
- Good organisation skills
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Fabrication and Welding
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
Fabrication and Welding
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 17.00pm