Apprentice Project Engineer
Based just north of York, Plowman Bros is a design/engineering/fabrication company specialising in engineered metalwork and manufacturing a range of high quality products to supply various industry sectors. Plowman Bros produce bespoke products to fit their customers' needs ranging from commercial vehicle plan and equipment, semi-trailers for transport and waste processing equipment as well as cultivation equipment to name a few.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Develop and process CAD drawings, making them suitable for manufacture
- Overseeing projects through the build process
- Interpretation of sales order
- Confirming raw material requirements
- Component lead time
- After sales care
We recommend candidates to have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- A desire to succeed
- To be adaptable to working in different work environments within the workplace.
- Due to the rural location of Plowman Bros, applicants should have their own transport to get to and from work.
- Previous experience of CAD is preferred
- Good communication skills
- Good teamwork skills
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 17.00pm)