Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
Az-Tech is a family run precision engineering company, producing components to high standards, working across several industries including Formula 1, Robotics, Optics, Automation and Medical.
We are highly regarded by both our peers and customers, winning supplier of the year 2 years' running for a large automation customer.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Carrying out CNC machine tool programming
- Machining components using CNC milling machines and CNC lathes
We recommend applicants to have a minimum of 4 GCSE's (9-4 / A*-C) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- You must be able to work as part of a team
- Have an enthusiastic approach with a desire to succeed
- A willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills are advisable
- The ability to interpret diagrams or forms
- Numeracy skills for measuring.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Apprenticeship in Mechanical Machining.
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8:30am - 16:30pm)