Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
North Sea Winches:
North Sea Winches are market leaders in the design and manufacture of modern winch technology.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- CNC Turning and Milling
- CNC Boring
- Manual Turning and Milling
- Manual Slotting, Gearcutting and Drilling
- Assembly of Components
- Use of Bandsaw
- Use of Press
- Use of Hand Held Grinding Machines
- Safe Handling Materials (Rigging)
It is recommended that applicant have a minimum of 7 GCSE's (Grade B/5 or above) which should include Maths and Physics.
An energetic individual willing to learn from time served engineers.
- To be able to work as part of a team
- Good time management
- To be able to use your own initiative.
- To be able to work efficiently.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering.
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Thursday (7.30am - 4.30pm) Friday (7.30am - 12.30pm)