Apprentice Fabricator Welder
Holmes Catering Equipment Solutions:
Holmes Catering Equipment Solutions is the acknowledged leafer and innovator in the design, manufacture and installation of commercial kitchen schemes, food retail displays, bespoke food service counters, and restaurant interiors within the UK.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Welding tops, sinks, doors and any other assemblies requiring this process to a high standard to minimise the polishing process
- Preparation of welded parts (sanding) in readiness for the polishing process
- All aspects of assembling sub-assemblies (doors, drawers etc.) using pre-folded panels
- Maintenance of machinery and allocated hand tools
- Feedback any anomalies to Manufacture Supervisor (inaccuracies of drawings, quantities etc.)
- Good house keeping
- Self-discipline, including dress code, time keeping and all company directives
- Tidiness of the production area
- Assisting your Immediate Supervisor with reasonable tasks that may be necessary.
Applicants are required to have a minimum of 4 GCSEs (A*-C / 9-4) in English, Maths and Science or equivalent.
- Good time keeping
- High quality workmanship
- Key eye for detail.
- Good communication skills
- Literature with good writing skills.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Metal Fabricator Apprenticeship Standard
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
Fabrication and Welding
Full Sutton, York
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Thursday (8:00am - 16:30pm) Friday (8:00am - 15:15pm)