Hydramotion leads the world in the in-line measurement of fluid viscosity. We measure everything from cancer drugs to chocolate. The company has a global footprint and our products help make a difference in people's lives.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Perform both CNC and manual machining
- Perform post-machining processes such as: annealing, welding, brazing, polishing and laser marking
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment at all times.
For an apprentice who shows a good work ethic and a willingness to learn there may be opportunities to expand your engineering knowledge within the factory.
We recommend that applicants have achieved, or are working towards achieving, a minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C /9-4) in English, Maths and Science or equivalent.
- Motivated and driven personality
- A genuine passion for engineering
- A willingness to learn.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience in engineering
- Good team work skills.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard (Mechanical Machinist)
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
Malton, North Yorkshire
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.30am - 17.00pm)