Apprentice Maintenance Engineer
Xandor Automotive is the new name for the automotive industry. We supply both the automotive and commercial vehicle industry. We design and develop high quality plastic components, assemblies and systems, including exterior and interior (painted and unpainted) and functional black parts. We also supply equipment for air conditioning systems, power assisted steering, active ride suspension and oil cooling.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Routine machine and site maintenance
- Machine safety checks
- Undertaking planned and reactive maintenance
- Liaising with contractors
- Record keeping
- Ensuring that work is conducted in line with the process and procedures, and the health and safety policy
- The repair and maintenance of all production equipment on site
- Accountability for ensuring maintenance procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all production breakdowns and changes of ancillary equipment are dealt with in a timely manner
- Uphold exceptional standards of health and safety
- To attend any training as and when required.
Please note that due to the lack of public transport to Xandor Automotive, Pickering access to your own transport is essential.
Applicants must have achieved, or be working towards achieving a minimum of 4 GCSE's (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- An organised individual
- Mechanical aptitude
- The ability to work methodically
- Comfortable in a high pressure environment
- Good communication skills
- Good team work skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Mechatronics Maintenance Apprenticeship Standard.
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Thursday (8.15am - 17.00pm) Friday (8.15am - 13.00pm)