Apprentice Tooling Engineer
Xandor Automotive is the new name for the automotive industry. We supply both the automotive and commercial vehicle industry. We design and develop high quality plastic components, assemblies and systems, including exterior and interior (painted and unpainted) and functional black parts. We also supply equipment for air conditioning systems, power assisted steering, active ride suspension and oil cooling.Company Link
Day to day duties will include:
- Specifying and purchasing new Tooling that is safe, reliable, meets Quality requirements and is to budget
- Responsible for providing support to production while equipment is being introduced
- Looking for new and better ways to manufacture Xandor Automotive parts with new technologies and methods
- Liaising with all departments in Xandor Automotive, as well as customers and suppliers
- Ensuring the adherence to the Health and Safety and Environmental procedures at all times
- Attending training as an when required.
Applicants need to have achieved, or be working towards achieving a minimum of 4 GCSEs (A*-C / 9-4) in Maths, English and Science or equivalent.
- Clear mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage own work load independently
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and high-pressured environment
- Ability to work methodically and with factual information.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Technical Support Technician Apprenticeship Standard
If you are interested in the advertised opportunity simply fill in the application for. Alternatively can contact Lauren on email@example.com or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Thursday (8.15am - 17.00pm) Friday (8.15am - 13.00pm)
To Be Agreed