Multi-skilled Maintenance Technician Apprentice
We are Firmenich.
We create fragrances, flavours and ingredients to delight the senses.
We have been innovators in the science of the senses since 1895. Today, with more than 10,000 colleagues in our global family, we are the largest privately-owned fragrance and taste company in the world.Company Link
Duties will include:
- Learning and developing practical skills across both electrical and mechanical disciplines
- Supporting existing technicians in their daily activities and small project work
- Completing all tasks to the exacting safety and quality standards.
All applicants must have achieved, or be working towards achieving a minimum of 4 GCSEs (A*-C / 9-4) in English, Maths and Science or equivalent.
- A willingness to learn
- A positive attitude.
- Good team working skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills.
Qualifications Gained(upon completion):
Level 3 Engineering Technician Apprenticeship Standard (Mechatronics Maintenance)
If you are interested in this advertised opportunity you will need to complete an online application form via the link below. Alternatively, please contact the Business Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01653 697698 to discuss the role further.
To be Agreed upon Appointment
Monday - Friday (8.00am - 16.00pm)