VACANCY - Electrical Trainer
Derwent Training Association has a unique opportunity to teach electrical engineering both in a classroom and in the workplace. This is a great chance to join an established independent training provider in the heart of North Yorkshire and work with a dedicated team of professionals. Derwent Training Association is a successful provider with achievement rates 15 points above the national average.
As the preferred provider for many regional employers, the provider has a new senior leadership team who are looking to bring in talented engineers who have previous teaching experience, or who wish to move into training and assessment.
Support will be provided for a successful applicant who is not yet teacher trained.
- To plan, teach and assess apprentices and evaluate courses and to deliver high quality and inclusive learning opportunities
- To support curriculum management on curriculum and course development
- To fully participate in the quality assurance and improvement processes and procedures.
- Teaching qualification (Desirable)
- Assessors Award (Desirable)
- Verifiers Award (Desirable)
- Previous support/teaching of apprenticeships (Desirable)
- Electrical Engineering (Essential)
Applicants must hold a clear DBS.